It's the Holidays: Be Extra!


 

Fact: the holidays only come once a year. LIVE A LITTLE! This skirt was a hot debate over on IG stories a few weeks ago with a whopping 80% saying "no way". The other 20% of you were feeling V passionate about it and you know what? I like your gusto! If see-through-Christmas isn't your thing, don't worry, I found a handful of gorge tulle skirts with FULL LINING that will keep you feeling festive this season:

 
 How to wear bodysuit and sheer skirt, Edgy Holiday Style 

How to wear bodysuit and sheer skirt, Edgy Holiday Style 


tulle skirts


 edgy holiday style, everyday pursuits ashley torres, how to wear sheer skirt, velvet bodysuit

edgy holiday style, everyday pursuits ashley torres, how to wear sheer skirt, velvet bodysuit

 sheert skirt outfit, velvet bodysuit look, edgy holiday outfit ideas

sheert skirt outfit, velvet bodysuit look, edgy holiday outfit ideas

 velvet bodysuit outfit, sheer skirt zara, edgy holiday look

velvet bodysuit outfit, sheer skirt zara, edgy holiday look

 edgy holiday look, how to wear sheer skirt, velvet bodysuit for holiday

edgy holiday look, how to wear sheer skirt, velvet bodysuit for holiday

 black velvet bodysuit for holiday, holiday outfit ideas

black velvet bodysuit for holiday, holiday outfit ideas

 sheer pearl skirt from zara, how to wear boots with skirts

sheer pearl skirt from zara, how to wear boots with skirts

 edgy holiday look, how to wear velvet bodysuit, everyday pursuits

edgy holiday look, how to wear velvet bodysuit, everyday pursuits

 

You've got to admit it's a fun look! Swap it out with heels for a more feminine vibe or add a lined tulle skirt and tah-dah! This bodysuit is EVERYTHING (I wore it here last week) and I definitely think that if you want to splurge on one really great top for the holidays a velvet bodysuit is the way to go. Both the bodysuit and skirt fit true to size, btw. 

 

shop this look


tulle skirts


The holidays are here...